Ready to get your online collaborations legally legit?
Ready to stop worrying about nailing down all the business and legal terms you need to collaborate successfully with other business owners?
I thought so.
These 7 customizable legal templates are what you need to implement your collaborations quickly and easily.
What you'll get:
- Affiliate Terms (the terms and conditions your affiliates agree to)
- Bundle Collaboration Terms (with planning workbook) (the terms and conditions your bundle contributors agree to)
- Collaboration Agreement (optional language to use this Agreement at least 3 ways) (collaborate to do joint webinars, promote each other's product, and more)
- Guest Speaker/Teacher Agreement (state what your guest speaker/teacher will be doing, whether their paid, who owns the content, and more)
- Guest Coach Agreement (state what your guest coach is going to do inside your program, cover compensation, who owns the content, and more)
- Guest Waiver & Release (get important waivers and releases from podcast and video show guests)
- Guest Blogger Agreement (cover expectations for bloggers looking to step in as a guest on your blog)
These documents are written in plain English ~ no legalese here!
Make collaborations work for you and legally protect your online business!